Saturday, May 2, 2015

ff and then a weight filibuster gainer shake is no problem. Make sure you choose a good value not w


Advertising Since I started off asking me if I ate enough I post here but me schedules. Please constructive criticism, I have nothing to bullshit. Feeding schedule: Morning: 2 slices of brown bread with meat (chicken / filet American (70% beef and 10% egg yolk) - 235 kcal Half a liter of whole milk - 310 kcal Banana - 125 kcal Afternoon: 1 brown bread with cheese filibuster and banana - 265 kcal 3 brown bread with meat (see above) - 345 kcal Half a liter of whole milk - 310 calories Evening: Potatoes (200 grams), meat (300 grams) and vegetables filibuster (200 grams) - 740 kcal Orange juice -130 -120 kcal kcal Fruit Cottage cheese ( full) half-liter - 655 kcal for training: 250 ml whole milk plus 2 scoops whey - 270 kcal 3 scoops BSN No explode - kcal After training: 250ml whole milk plus 2 scoops whey - 270 kcal Banana - 125 kcal Total calories: 3850 * since I do not know exactly filibuster the specific products (complete with weight gainer?) filibuster Monday:.. chest, triceps and abdomen Tuesday: Legs and light cardio Wednesday:. Back, biceps and abdominal Thursday:.. Rest Friday: Chest, triceps and abdomen Saturday: Legs and light cardio Sunday back, biceps filibuster and abdominal Monday, then rest and then I run from Tuesday above diagram slide off just every once in a day... Where are all my doubts for the number of days of rest. I do not know if I can combine my leg exercises with other training days. Thanks for the advice.
no true lair of your food. Too little and not qualitatively incorrect. Read the nutrition stickies in the forum food ... give tips has now no meaning, you must first have some self-knowledge, we can help you. About training, I do not really speak. Guess there is not enough in it. How long have you been training? If you are a beginner I recommend you full body (Rippetoe or similar) instead of a split. here -> read the stickies on training success
no true lair of your food. Too little and not qualitatively incorrect. Read the nutrition stickies in the forum food ... give tips has now no meaning, you must first have some self-knowledge, we can help you. About training, I do not really speak. Guess there is not enough in it. How long have you been training? If you are a beginner I recommend you full body (Rippetoe or similar) instead of a split. here -> read the stickies on training success filibuster Before I did the leg exercises together with chest / triceps and back / biceps days. Not a reason why this has changed more from laziness, I'm afraid. I'll just go and see the stickies!
More grains / nuts, meat more (variety) / more fruit. 6x food per day. Thanks for the advice brick. Stickies were very convenient. In fact, I train for two years, required for other sports activities. Now I want to focus more on mass than strength endurance.
you eat too much and exercising too much. you should anyway have rest days, your muscles must also have time to grow. instead of train every day, you train better 4x a week. more simply by taking stickies and then you're a long way
Monday: chest, triceps, abdomen and light cardio. filibuster Tuesday: Rust. Wednesday: Back, biceps and abs and legs. Thursday: Rest. Friday: chest, triceps, abdomen and light cardio. Saturday: Rest. Sunday Back, biceps, abdomen and legs. I had this in mind, which is probably better. To my meals at 6x screwing up every day, I wonder whether it is also good to eat between breakfast filibuster and afternoon / lunch and dinner / supper after taking a weight gainer shake? Then comes down to is that I 6x a day consume a meal?
your training schedule I still not good. Still too little filibuster rest. And yes, 6 meals a day is good, but it's about WHAT you eat huh. A weight gainer can, but solid food is better and cheaper.
your training schedule I still not good. Still too little rest. And yes, 6 meals a day is good, but it's about WHAT you eat huh. A weight gainer can, but solid food is better and cheaper. It's certainly better but it saves a lot? I was hoping filibuster that it could handle the weight gainer shake Raw Iron (5kg $ 60, -). Never enough time to eat in between so a shake would be a perfect solution. But now have to make the day a rest day, what would you rather see?
ff and then a weight filibuster gainer shake is no problem. Make sure you choose a good value not worry too much sugar. And I would try to limit the right to a minimum, you can still use some sandwiches soon to work within? Example workout schedule: Monday: chest / triceps di legs + belly Wed: rest do: back + biceps free Shoulders + belly + calves Sat: calm as: Do you read some rest in about training schedules, it is of course important that exercises filibuster you do
you will create 3 no xlplode ?? I am 16 kilos heavier as

No comments:

Post a Comment