Sunday, May 24, 2015

At the start, we passed a wooden church and went - at the beginning inevitably somewhat around - to


Routes had his eye on two. Eventually I decided on this planned long, but only because he simply has set it as the first. I decided to take a bus to the city Iwanowic of Court and from this place stagger loop through the surrounding fields, villages and forests. I took it with him Comrade Gacława. Gacuś enjoyed as a shot when he heard the slogan "let's go for a walk". Rarely has the opportunity to saunter anywhere farther, outside our yard. A long time I could not control the okazywanym his enthusiasm, combined with deft evasion before putting a muzzle. I wanted to put it on before leaving the house, in order to finally started him positively associated with longer excursions precisely. In our public transport is not allowed to ride with a dog without a muzzle, which of course most dog owners fail to comply with - but Gacław, as a dog poschroniskowy and still poorly educated, happens to be unpredictable situations for him, for some reason, uncertain and stressful. Suffice to say that bite. Several cao times only, but specifically and unexpectedly. I know of panic, I know that the uncertainty - but precisely because, although it is every day a wonderful and positively crazy dogs, I have to take on this amendment. Muzzle on the bus is absolutely crucial to his case, without which you will never talk of a further cao foray ... And any, I imagine. Once I was able to wear my adopted person is a horrible contraption on the snout, we packed hurriedly left the house. Doggy was torn: to enjoy every clump of grass, cao or focus on consistent attempts to peel off from the mouth muzzled? Do not let him do his firmness and self-control. It should be noted that not only he passed the great test: it is first and foremost I had to control cao his emotions to take control over him. Usually follows cao and the tension never anything good has served not. I understood that the owner must be the mainstay dog and an alpha male, strength of character, not the individual, giving him to understand. Comrade Gacław understand :) On the bus, even fairly crowded, first one, then another, I had no nerwówki, as usual. Quiet only slightly tensed leash and kept saying "leave" when he recalled about his life's mission muzzle download. So we got to Iwanowic, located north of Krakow, which were to be our starting point. After the liberation pooch with a muzzle and watering the both of us before cao we went in a favored direction.
At the start, we passed a wooden church and went - at the beginning inevitably somewhat around - towards a longitudinal forest counsel by me on the map, located northwest of the village. We walked quite a long asphalt road, along the way, but there was some spectacular views or unexpected events, worth describe. So it was repeatedly later during the walk, but take an amendment to the fact that the perception of my ability was limited by focusing on psiaku. We are watching his actions, I registered in the memory of things that go interesting were, spłoszyły, surprised. I felt happy to see that the walk was a pleasure for him. It's definitely compensated me that the scenery surrounding me were nieszczególne, ordinary, rural. cao But also idyllic, and the rusticity me every day you are missing. cao
Cows Bat totally fascinated. For now, he is watching them even from a safe perspective of the road. At first they did not notice, he merged with the landscape - before either had to move to amazement discovered that it is alive. I smile at the thought cao of all the wonders that still will be able to meet in your life. We walked along the asphalt road so we got into another, extending along the edge of the forest. A few steps further immersed into it, going on a gravel forest road. Gacław was free and happy :) Unless previously ran for the safety of him on a leash, now freed him from it, hoping that it will not speed down for a pet, and if anything, it at least will not be exposed to a meeting with the car. Although he walked in front of me, but it did not deviate too far, and sometimes controlling and looked back at me.
Gravel road led straight through a long streak of the forest, however, it was in their entirety rather uniform and not very distinctive. However cao I savored around me greenery and warm, humid scent of vegetation and litter, thinking also about the route, which had planned to go. We walked quite quickly, but it seemed to me that he was still too slow to fit in with the transition throughout the pre-designated loop until the departure of the bus - that after nineteen or twenty. cao Roughly sketched the outline of the route in google maps gave me the result about 20 kilometers to go, and I in the village Iwanowice cao took off from Gacławem until about one o'clock. Glancing at the map wondered how curtail the route, from which the fragment of

No comments:

Post a Comment