Sunday, May 3, 2015

17 February 2010, 14:11


Ad Because I now eat a lot and often (6 times per day). Do I have to shit a lot more often. Is this normal or do I just need some extra fiber stow inside so it will last longer in my body.
Super Moderator
Because now I eat a lot and often (6 times per day). Do I have to shit a lot more often. Is this normal or do I just need some extra fiber stow inside so it will last longer va in my body. Should you actually less (as in none) take fiber, which complicates your bowel movements only.
17 February 2010, 14:11
18 February va 2010, 04:00
18 February 2010, 18:47
Stats: M - - -
Quote take in response? Old topic warning this topic, or the last post, is more than 1901 days old. It is very likely va that the debate is over, so bump makes no sense. If you still think it is necessary to respond, then you can do so. I know this topic is old but I want to post an important addition. va


No comments:

Post a Comment