Monday, June 16, 2014

Of course, life is different from life in Norway Latvian. However, I believe that we Latvians, this


Home / Feature articles / Norwegian gives a lot of opportunities and advantages for Norwegian bankruptcy language provides many features and benefits 02/21/2014 | Language Education and Norway | 3910 0 Comment http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latviesi.no%2Ftematiskie_raksti%2Fnorvegu-valoda-dod-daudz-iespejas-un-prieksrocibas%2F Norwegian% C4% 93% C4% A3u + + language provides + many + options% C4% 93jas + and + front% C5% A1roc% C4% ABBAS 2014-02-21 +08% 3A15% 3A23% 3A Editorial http% 2F % 2Fwww.latviesi.no% 2F% 3Fp% 3D3910
2009th year I finished the Norwegian language and culture of the faculty on a scale of A and began to teach Norwegian our compatriots, because without language to get a job and settle down in a foreign country was difficult. Already at that time. 2010th year I received a second education: Bachelor's degree in management. However, working as a lecturer in the transfer of knowledge to others, I liked better about the economy, and the 6 years I've improved myself as a Norwegian language teacher and as a translator.
Of course, life is different from life in Norway Latvian. However, I believe that we Latvians, this country can get all the same that we had at home. The only thing that remains constant - the Motherland. Thanks to cheap airlines flying from Oslo to Riga, whenever bankruptcy there is a desire and the means to go to the home of low prices are not that complicated.
Norwegian gives a lot of opportunities and benefits. If someone would say to me that I in 2014. Give over the Norwegian language courses, will be a consultant chamber of commerce, translation commune and give advice on the study and business development opportunities in Norway, I certainly would not believe. However, my life experience proved that everything is possible as long as there is a desire and patience.
Follow us on Facebook
Latviesi.no the Latvian Association of Norway project, which aims to become the leading source of information that provides effective communication in Norway living in the Latvian diaspora organizations and the environment, contributing to preservation of Latvian bankruptcy identity! We who operate in this project, we are, living in Norway, a voluntary group of like-minded, who will be happy to spend their leisure time and invest their knowledge in order to improve and develop this web site.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete