Sunday, June 29, 2014

216 union Mutis on future pressure measurements 194 Governor has proposed restructuring of public c


Classifieds Real Estate Vehicles Jobs Shoppers Policy Security News Today Puerto Rico Quality of Life Science and Technology World News Bizarre Weather Hunting International Business News Technology Autos Sports Baseball Basketball Football Boxing Other Sports cps World Brazil 2014 Farándula Entertainment Music Television Movies Movie listings Culture Dining Styles Life Love and Sexuality Wellness Home & Family Fashion Health and Beauty Horoscopes day to Columns Editorial Letters Opinion Polls Blogs Multimedia Photo galleries Videos Infographics cps Special Rules Public Agenda competitions Puerto Rico Construction Single Travel Cup Fifa 2014 Esquelas.pr Special Christmas Dream 2013 10 anniversary Vieques END Magazine Educator n-point Little Day My Story Print Edition PR Lottery Scope DATS eBill
The president of the Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (AAA), Alberto Lázaro Castro, said Tuesday cps the construction of a modern dam that will benefit 4,200 families of Utuado and Jayuya.
On a tour of the Rio Grande de Jayuya, Lazaro Castro explained the mayor of the municipality, Jorge L. González Otero, joining the project an innovative cps rack system "Coanda". This system will be installed in the structure of the dam that supplies water to the plant Jayuya Urbana Filters.
"This will be our third dam in Puerto Rico that is built with this hydrodynamic model which contains a series of grids that are used to remove cps solids larger than one millimeter in diameter raw water, which works efficiently for water harvesting surface and to maintain continuous flow to the plant, "said the owner of Aqueduct in written statements.
According to Lazaro Castro, the project includes the addition of three units presedimentation to be located in the filtration plant. This system will help lower the high costs of replacement parts and minimize outages, said.
It also indicated that the construction of the dam includes building a fish pass that will allow them to move up the river without difficulty. Similarly, planting plan focused on promoting the conservation of the river and mitigate erosion in the area to build the dam was established.
"With this project, not only improve the quality cps of life of these families in the center of the island, but also contribute to the environmental health of the area. This is part of our commitment to our customers and brings us closer to the goal of become a world class agency, "the president of the AAA, who said the project will create 43 direct cps and indirect jobs.
216 union Mutis on future pressure measurements 194 Governor has proposed restructuring of public corporations 157 Routed the project restructuring debts of corporations 141 bill would allow public corporations qualify for bankruptcy 111 Moody's degrades bonds ESA 80 Standard again & Poor's bond degrades García Padilla ESA 77 into law as public corporations reorganization 74 Critica approval of the restructuring project 74 MINH García Padilla asked to accept the invitation of 73 Puerto cps Rican Maduro Engineers tell how they were forced to emigrate
The project aimed to restructure corporate debt on future action Mutis union pressure Without consensus cps the House and Senate on the draft Bill holidays allow public benefit corporations bankrupt low cost domestic tourism in the northern area and underground Governor has proposed restructuring of public corporations Engineers tell how Puerto Ricans were forced to emigrate Government Office had saved for years expensive equipment What town has the oldest population of Puerto Rico? García Padilla asks MINH accept invitation Nicolas Maduro
Contact Us News Sports Business Entertainment Lifestyles New Day Mobile Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Corporate Site First Time Problems with the service? apoyo@elnuevodia.com Apex Technologies Inc. Site Map


3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail {PurvaPius22@gmail.com} Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete