Saturday, August 30, 2014

There is 1 year


White-collar crime, who does what? Exclusive EFNN (ElFredoNewsNetwork), here is the list explosive that authorities hide us: Influence peddling and illegal taking of interest: white males Tax fraud: Insider Trading White Males: white males Drug abuse in trading unity room: white males Ponzi Scams: Money laundering White Males: white males, Russian oligarchs and dictators Africans Circuits financial Opaque white arms trafficking Males: White Males illegal tapping and espionage mass: white males Here, it was necessary that these things be said. I can already hear the sycophants well-bobo pensisme germanopratin accuse me of racism, but I reject these insinuations: I myself unity am a white male, and I love vodka and Yassa chicken.
La Rochelle: it's envy
There one day
Everything is political - Blog Seb Musset
Monday Biblilogie
There is 1 year
2014 (4) June (1) April (1) It Like Progress: Delinquency in neck blan ... August (2) 2013 (31) November (1) October (1) September (5) July (1) June (1) May (2) April (13) March (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment