Monday, September 29, 2014

Slovak Roots Food 52 The Selby Kelli Murray Delicious blog What Katie Ate Bread


Mgr.art Catherine Bednárová Welcome to my "katalogue". My name is Catherine and I am a graphic designer and photographer working freelance. My "katalogue" is filled with lots of inspiration from the areas in which the movement mainly from the fields of fashion, design, illustration and photography. You will also find posts about food and music. I have a weakness gdae for babkine marmalade pies, old barns, woods and meadows full of flowers :) View my complete profile
Slovak Roots Food 52 The Selby Kelli Murray Delicious blog What Katie Ate Bread & Companatico Love made visible gdae Mitošinková Bookham at home Hannah Rose Beasley gdae Keks design Cuketka Maškrtnica The yard Kitchenette Made by Muku d'art photographie Jana Martish Anna / Marek Strachan 101 Cookbooks Cannelle et Vanille The road is home Egreš magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment