Friday, September 19, 2014

Marco Kratroy 9 have two marquitobroser9@ymail.com and marquitobroseryahoo.com@gmail.com (best know


KHS Chapter 09 (In Release) Konoha High School High School pbskids Voiced Konoha Konoha High School Manga Manga Hanzo Uzumaki - Chapter One Manga Hanzo Uzumaki - Prologue Chapter One Manga Sakura and Sasuke Manga Naruto NG (Next Generation) pbskids Yondaime Gaiden Manga Manga Raruto
Well, the vacancies to be part of the Naruto Leader staff are open, when we are in need of Uploaders. Therefore the number of vacancies is unlimited ... If you have free time, and disposition, as well as we would like to spread anime and manga ever in Brazil, come join our family! We need: -> Uploaders; (Upa anime, manga etc ...) If you want to join the team just leave a comment with the following information: Name: (just the first name) Nick: (fictitious name which will be known in Naruto Leader) Age: (only the current age, with no specific date) E-mail: (so we can contact) Experience: (let us know if have any experience in leveling animes)
Felipe adm.rossi 13 felipe.rds.jp@hotmail.com I June 26, 2011 18:24
Marco Kratroy 9 have two marquitobroser9@ymail.com and marquitobroseryahoo.com@gmail.com (best known) have not blog more anime videos and have pictures club penguin my blog June 26, 2011 21:59
Name: Marcio Nick: Mjsm4ever Age: 17 Email: junior.mj@hotmail.com pbskids Experience: I have experience in best blogs and act in the area of total review of the files, ie, review of all episodes, commentaries pbskids and servers download. June 30, 2011 16:39
there is no payment only want people pbskids who are fans who like naruto and discloses it. Only there is a benefit: everyone receives gratitude pbskids and recognize our work so never asked LN funds requested? seen any advertising in LN? is not it? then we are recruiting people who enjoy anime and want divivir c / o world. pbskids vc is the guarantee be recognized on the site by various people pbskids of the world and thereby improving the quality and development of the site and thus receive more praise that to me is a good pay. So we want someone who wants to join, never mentioned money or anything pbskids just want help to grow more and you guys have the anime always pbskids within reach because our dream is to reach its. blz? Staff who want to participate LN July 1, 2011 23:17
Bruno Bh 12 brunomandarano_08@hotmail.com Ja had a blog about games and etc ... It was about hacks and game tips Adventire Quest Words La commented I posted .... I really want to be BlogsMore appreciate and look. July 7, 2011 17:50
ADM LA I'm Bruno. I left my information just above, I know that watching it seems I have not any experience, but I would like to give me is a chance !!! Suggest a week as BlogsMore. So you find out if I have the ability to be in this Lider Naruto group. Please only peopl One chance is all. I await response, E-mail contact: brunomandarano_08@hotmail.com July 10, 2011 02:45
Rafaella Name: Rafaella pbskids Nick: s2Troglokans2 Age: 23 years Email: karinho_23@hotmail.com pbskids Experience: Blog's anime, I have ... But I'll be super happy to learn ^^. Really love Naruto. July 13, 2011 21:54
Name: Denis Age: 14 Nick: Shizane Email: uchiha_shizane@yahoo.com.br Experience: I have much experience in post that already have to keep my blog is not never going forward not it? July 18, 2011 21:11
Name: Nick demetrius: natirux Age: 22 Email: pbskids deme_dede@hotmail.com pbskids Experience: not as uploder more ja drawings posteis some links in forums pbskids .. more willing to learn ^^ August 9, 2011 23:28
Name: Eduardo Nick: Ignu's Age: 17 Email: eduardoaugusto_barbosa@hotmail.com Experience: Little September 3, 2011 02:07
Name: Emmanuel Nick: The King Age: 10 ee Email: eaamc@uol.com.br pbskids Experience: I have no blog, the more often help each leks my school to put videos of One Piece, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Naruto and September 11, 2011 13:45
Name: Nick Danyllo: Mashimusu Age: 13 Experience: I know and blog about naruto + or - upload (Site: http://www.naruto-kun.no.comunidades.net/) October 10, 2011 21:40
Name: Junior Nick Rinaldo: Pipsqueak Age: 15 Email: juninhojr07@r7.com Experiences: pbskids I participate in sales of anime in my town, participate in blogs One Pice, Fairy Tail, Inazuma Eleven, Bleach. October 22, 2011 22:52
Name: Raul Raul Nick-Sennin Age: 13 ^ Email raul-otavio@hotmail.com Experience: I have som no blogs are all posts and no one will make them more cool stuff people know this looks great website that I love, I always wanted to join a cool thing even more so when, and my favorite anime, I wanted someone to praise me, I'm not all that popular and I'm pbskids so enteiro day at the computer pbskids for nothing and why I will be available to tell me anything aguard

No comments:

Post a Comment