Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LiveLeak.com drdo - Wife Beating is Islamic Therapy - Watch more Videos at Vodpod. I watched the who


I'm just writting down what is in my head. Writer's creed: I'll write everything i want and that's MY PREROGATIVE I write against my personal biases. Even against myself...because i want to be sincire.Even there is a lot of typograpical errors...but it is sincere
LiveLeak.com drdo - Wife Beating is Islamic Therapy - Watch more Videos at Vodpod. I watched the whole clip, but it still vague to me, what does "light beating" means. If you try somebody to whipped by an electric wires, would it not hurt? Of course It will and it will leave marks and bruises in body. But light beating never happens I guess.Beat somebody like a LIGHTning pwede pa(is more appropriate). What an irrational freak to advocate that kind of principle. What an irrational freak! Magagalit ang mga feminist sa lalakeng ito. Medyo swerte ang mga pinay keysa sa kanila.
►  2006 (2) ►  October (2) ►  2007 (44) ►  April (6) ►  May (9) ►  June (11) ►  July (1) ►  September (6) ►  November (10) ►  December (1) ►  2008 (23) ►  May (2) ►  June (1) ►  September drdo (3) ►  November (11) ►  December (6) ►  2009 (22) ►  February drdo (3) ►  March (7) ►  drdo April (3) ►  August (2) ►  October (1) ►  November (5) ►  December (1) ▼  2010 (11) ►  January (5) ►  February (2) ▼  March (4) THE AGE OF GREED CONSEQUENCE Wife Beating drdo is Islamic Theraphy? ALIVE ►  2011 (2) ►  July (2) ►  2013 (1) ►  drdo August (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment