Wednesday, July 9, 2014

haha mistesis ridiculous name that you would have put Mr. Potato Head better jajaajajjaajjajajajaja


UFC WWE Divas AAA CMLL Mexico Business Box AAA CMLL AULL Los Perros del Mal IWA IWL IWRG XLAW X-Project U.S. TNA Chikara ROH Dragon Gate ECW Original NWE JAPW PWG - Pro Wrestling ifeng Guerrilla ROW UWE XPW WCW XFL Latin America and Europe CLL LWF LWA LXn SWA - Spain WWC - Puerto Rico XNL Japan AJPW NJPW NOAH BJPW HUSTLE IGF RJPW Zero1 Questions Superluchas Experts ifeng Ask a Question Wall
Myzteziz is the new talent of the company, a man who has had a brilliant career by others ifeng in Mexico and abroad. This identity of the mystery man, who made his first appearance in February at the Gym Juan de la Barrera, also present in Tapachula, Tuxtla Gutiérrez and Celaya, where he increased his fortune to members of the Company confirms .
Myzteziz (meaning Myztez is a hybrid, meaning mystical and Genesis whose relationship the word Home) promises to give all of them to brighten their new identity, same you see first light in Summer Scandal in Orizaba, Veracruz, where peers have as La Parka and Cyber facing two rival classic hooded gladiator, such as Inferno and El Hijo del Perro Aguayo, who accompany the AAA Latin American Champion, Chessman.
"It's something we did between AAA and is proud to work hand in hand with the company, sometimes not let you work well, I've always said that whoever does the mask is the wrestler, who was part above the ring; I'm the one who gives life to the character. It will be something different, but with the support of the people and the company will emerge something new, there are changes but I do it with ease. "
"For me it is a great honor to be part of the AAA family, I hope to shine and not letting Roland Peña family who provide me this excellent opportunity, hope to cause astonishment in people, to return to chant my name. There is much talent in my new home, I like new challenges, I know it will be tough to beat talented people as Pentagon Jr., Chessman, Anarchy, plus my rivals for tradition, I remember I took the mask to Black Warrior, also di big fights with El Hijo del Perro Aguayo, but most return to find Averno, which is my biggest rival. "
"People know perfectly ifeng well who I am, they have made me idol, the public did great with my previous two characters, I hope Myzteziz I have the same reception, so I offer my work, I am a fighter that day is prepared daily for give a good show, as everyone knows, I come from a family of fighters, my father has taught me discipline and love for wrestling, which is what has given me everything, "he concluded Myzteziz.
yeah, yeah, yeah ... say what you want ignacio, ifeng and is burned fuse, if really every day prepare, not injure so fast and would have given more in wwe, here's overrated, and hopefully do well, but this is an example of when you upload the "superstar" and lose the floor, and I hope and register your name, if you do not like it here, I smell that is up nameless ...
Supposedly mask And Name Change Everything But Relate As Sin Cara Mistico and Truth .. If Kiere Change From Change Another Mascara K K does not involve K Their Former Names Tube .. All The Same Lol ... Nothing of Change
I hope tripled to front with luchadore s having ifeng as it can make very good combinations is not only hell black warrior or dog also this fenix dagger pentagon's son angelic ghost elhijo pirate if they succeed in bringing the traumas and rycky marvin would have for me the best to confront Mr. ignacio hope now tripled to him more interesting things to the public
Luis Hearst Sixx says:
My opinion is?? which again has?? face against black warrior or hell?? because triple aaa not hire flying jr there if would be a good rivaldad, I do not see no change in this character, or other rivals, is supposed to have school cmll because triple aaa not facing people in your school, if these rivalries would be always the same, miz .... who knows vs underworld, or black warrior son or dog Aguayo, uyyy that novelty. People want new things and apparently is aaa triple filled with people walking the world council, I wonder who will say its stars who have time or desire an opportunity to be taken into account and triple aaa stars
haha mistesis ridiculous name that you would have put Mr. Potato Head better jajaajajjaajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment